THERMOS Training & Capacity Building Presentations
- Webinar 1: Energy mapping and modelling with THERMOS
- Webinar 2: Embedding THERMOS in your city
- Webinar 3: Optimising thermal planning with THERMOS
Watch webinar recordings on our THERMOS YouTube channel here.
THERMOS Baseline Replication Assessment Report
Download the THERMOS Baseline Replication Assessment Report, mapping out and assessing the national and local framework conditions for a successful adoption of the THERMOS software model in THERMOS cities.
THERMOS Train the Trainer & Capacity Building Modules
The THERMOS training and capacity building modules available for download are designed not only to enhance knowledge on district heating, thermal energy, financing and stakeholder involvement but also to enable experts to train others on these topics.
Discover the tools below:
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Thermal energy supply and demand in Europe
- Module 2: Energy System Mapping and Modelling with THERMOS
- Module 3: Embedding THERMOS in your City
- Module 4: Optimising thermal planning, resources and technologies with THERMOS
- Module 5: Heating and cooling market and finance
- Module 6: Stakeholders involvement for adopting THERMOS
For more on THERMOS training and capacity building and how to become a THERMOS trainer or Ambassador contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THERMOS Innovation Catalogue
Download the full Innovation Catalogue with all 14 case studies as a pdf in EN here.
Skim through a teaser with a selection of cases below.
X. Zhang, G. Strbac, N. Shah, F. Teng and D. Pudjianto, "Whole-System Assessment of the Benefits of Integrated Electricity and Heat System," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1132-1145, Jan. 2019.
K. Kuriyan and N. Shah, "A combined spatial and technological model for the planning of
district energy systems," in International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management, vol. 21, pp.111-131, 2019.