THERMOS offers a capacity building programme for local and regional authorities and other organisations to enable them to get started on a district heating project and use the THERMOS software.
The programme will be conducted in English and the languages of the participating THERMOS partners.
The programme includes the following modules:
- Approach, concept, and content of the THERMOS adoption model
- Energy system mapping needs
- Energy system planning using THERMOS
- Optimising integration of variable renewable energy, waste heat, and demand response
- Analysing the impact of low energy buildings on optimal thermal plans
- Options and better integration of thermal system energy in sustainable energy action plans
Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming training programmes!
CAPACITY BUILDING AND TRAIN THE TRAINER Workshop #1
Wednesday 8 November 2017, 14.00 - 17.30
Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering
Armii Ludowej Street 16, Warsaw, Poland